All donations are tax-deductible. If you prefer to pay/donate by check, please make your check out to “Endurance Leadership”. If you are donating towards someone's trip, please make sure to include the trip participant’s name in the memo line and send the check to:
42452 Nickens Pl
Brambleton, VA 20148
*All trip payments are non-refundable* Please note that in the event of flight cancellations due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, we are not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, or any expenses incurred as a result of such cancellation.
a. When a trip is cancelled for failing to meet minimum requirements, team members will be notified within a reasonable time from date of decision.
2. Procedure for funds raised to date:
a. LE will assist team members with communicating the cancellation of the trip to donors and advising them of their options with regard to funds already donated. Discretion on application of funds will be with the sender.
3. Funds donated for team members of a cancelled trip may be:
a. Returned to the sender.
b. Applied to another LE trip.
c. Applied as a general donation towards LE trips and projects.
• Applicants failing to submit the full cost by trip payment deadlines may forfeit their position on the team. The applicant would still be responsible for the cost of the airline ticket, if already purchased by LE.
• Any funds received over and above the support needed will be applied to the overall needs of the trip. Please note, if additional support funds are received, after you have paid your support, we will not be able to refund support to you.
• Your passport must not expire within 6 months of the date of departure. Passports should have at least six months of validity when traveling internationally. Most countries will not permit a traveler to enter their country unless the passport is set to expire at least six months after the final day of travel.